Finding My Place in this World - Part 3 of Chapter 5

July 24, 2017
The KING and I

I am writing about the events that happened on a Friday morning of July 21st and Tuesday morning of July 4th:
Pa Artemio, Tatay Arnold and I had prepared the night before not to eat anything because of the work we were going to do in a certain home of a family located in Guadalupe. I have written about this family before living in one compound, with about 4 siblings living under one area with their children, their homes are separated by just a division. So it's like one house with 4 families in it. Their brother had just lost his son at 21 years old. The women that invited us to their homes were friends of mine because one of them was my personal Veterinarian. She comes to my house every year to vaccinate many dogs... So one day she calls me and I don't know where she heard that I had a prophetic apostolic calling but she called me because she was so disturbed about her nephew who died just a week ago and she asked if I know a spiritual leader who specialized in dealing with deliverance and driving out evil spirits. So I told her about my spiritual father and so we went to their house the first time to feed them the word of GOD and the second time we were there, it was July 21, and Pa Artemio, Tatay Arnold and I didn't eat anything the night before until we finished what we had to do in that family's home which was to drive out evil spirits and send them to Abyss so that they do not roam on earth anymore and to anoint their home with oil so that their house will be blessed. First when we arrived, we sang, we worshiped the LORD GOD Almighty. Then Pa Artemio, fed them with the word of GOD.
And then we sang upbeat praise songs to declare GOD's Victory, then we went around the house driving out spirits, anointing the house while singing and praying. I was cautious because the spirits could be manifesting some weird things inside the house, but it was okay. No paranormal activity going on. The little children inside the house were dancing as we played and sang the praise music.
I was so amused at them dancing and having fun with the simple music of praise with guitars and just voices, the clapping of our hands because it's like these kids understood what we were doing more than the adults hahahaa =) and I stomped my feet because I just felt like crushing things.... Of course, in the physical, you don't see anything weird going on, but I knew that something shifted in their house that day. The dark spaces felt lighter and the heaviness in the house was gone after we were able to anoint every part of the home. There were things they gave up for burning because things like little statue or pictures can be a stronghold inside a home for demons to dwell in. So these strongholds they left with us and we burned it at the backyard of my house. 














I don't know about you but I can't see anything weird from these pictures, But Pa Artemio and Tatay Arnold can easily detect paranormal activity from these pictures. They could see images I can't see. Hmmmmm I'm not too gifted with that, but I know my sister can so I will show her these pictures and let her point to me what she sees =) And you know what every time we burn things like these, I always always have fun!!! I am enjoying it, I like to see them burn I just have this sense of accomplishment and joy every time we do these things. Weird right? For the regular person it is weird, but for someone like me, I realized that day that I was born for such things!!! Spiritual War and Victory!!!

The Victory Celebration
Before we burnt those items, we went to eat after we finished GOD's mission in their house, the 3 of us went out to celebrate by feasting!!! =) It was so great to celebrate feeling satisfied and knowing GOD was pleased with what we were doing.
I brought my spiritual mentors/elder to this place just near the house we went to in Guadalupe and we enjoyed lovely and abundant food. We ordered too much, I guess, because we couldn't finish what we ordered but we figured that when GOD provides it's always an oversupply because HE is a GOD that never gives just enough, it's always more than enough!

Finding my place in this world:
We just laughed our hearts out talking and enjoying each other's company. And while we were just enjoying the food and the presence of GOD, a familiar song plays on the back ground "Place in this World" by Michael W Smith. I remembered this song!!! We sang this song at our high school graduation baccalaureate!!! I can't forget because one of my classmates, whose already a yoga guro here in Cebu, cried while singing this song. This wonderful memory suddenly flashes back to me and I realized that after 35 years of roaming around the earth, wandering, feeling lost and incomplete, I finally found where I belong, I've finally come home to a place that I belong, and found my place in this world and that place is in the center of  GOD's will. Okay let's be practical because I'm sure you want specific examples, that place differs from time to time. Last Friday, that place is learning with these spiritual mentors, today and many days it is writing GOD's letters in a place as ordinary as my room but this room where my special Haven is, is never ordinary to me.
Every time GOD brings me to write, it would take half a day for one letter to be completed and sometimes I would write 2 letters a day and so my day is fully booked with just writing. There are days I don't go out of the house at all, but do I feel bored or weird or crazy for staying just here alone? NO!!! Not at all, I feel a sense of accomplishment, a sense of satisfaction, a sense of belonging and such a great meaning to why GOD brought me out of this world every time I do His will. And best of all JESUS, my KING YESHUA is always with me because I am always following and heeding His Voice and Will. 

But of course, I go out of my room!!! It is GOD's will that I help prepare food in my house, HE is training me to be a home maker but not only that HE wants me to counsel drug surrenderees and so on August I will be doing that again with my other mentors Jojo Apolo and Dean Pax Lapid, and it will be held in Ormoc (I am so excited!)




And GOD also wants me go into the Agriculture business, so I wait for HIM to bring me to the places and events that HE wants me to be at the right time.

While Waiting:
For the mean time, I write for the LORD JESUS and do bible studies with Pa Artemio and in the house I cook when I'm not caught up with writing (hehe), and prepare my salad for my Mom and I, coz we are the only ones in the house seriously trying to eat healthy =) and this morning, while I was preparing our carrot and apple juice, I was slicing the carrot while I listened to my Mom talking to me when suddenly, I cut my left finger, not too deep. My mom was alarmed and scared, she called Cherry our lovely house Governess to put medicine on my wounded finger, and I really appreciate her for taking care of my family and loving all of us. I know one day GOD will just bless her boom! All of a sudden, she will go to places and do great things she never dreamed doing because she has such a humble heart, she may be my Mom's assistant but she cooks for us when our cook is (AWN - absent without notice) and she cleans and mops our house, she never feels degraded doing these things and so GOD sees that heart and I know GOD will bless her amazingly! 

Anyway, the wound didn't bother me at all, while Mom went out to call Cherry, I just continued cutting while washing the blood away with water when it just continued to drip I just wash and I just continued what I did because I wanted Mom to have her carrot and apple juice. I didn't feel the pain of the cut which was about 0.25 inch long, because I was so focused on finishing what I had to do. I realized many things today while this happened. 2 points, let's start with no. 1

1) There's no such thing as Multi-Tasking.
You know my friend told me this but I didn't believe him until today, that I really cut my finger. He told me there's no such thing as multitasking but there is a thing called Alter tasking - doing one thing at a time, alternating them. But you can't do 2 things at one time which is Multitasking. So now I know I can't listen to someone talk and text, or listen and watch TV ok, that's just not possible. And now, I believe him, because I experienced it first hand.

GOD is an Amazing GOD in spite of our frailties.
Sometimes we don't believe what people tell us first hand because the hard headed ones like me, want to experience it first hand hahahaa =) And this has been what GOD has been trying to say to my latest post in Instagram. GOD is hard with HIS words warning the stubborn people like me, because HE doesn't want them to suffer the consequences of their sins. I totally understand GOD's heart even when HE is harsh with HIS words because Words may hurt but divorce and a broken family hurt much much more and the wounds of these kind of judgments are fatal, many people do not recover from them. And so when GOD tells me to write harsh words, I do it, not for my sake but for HIS sake. Literally it is for the LOVE of GOD that I do these things!!! hahaha! Now I fully comprehend this american expression! For HE loves His children so much that HE had to allow me to break so hard at many points in my life so that I understand the tragedy of the consequences of such sins... so that when HE tells me to be brutal with words, I don't question HIM, I totally understand why HE is saying such things. Isn't HE an amazing GOD???

2) In Battle we have to expect to be wounded, get cut and bleed like I did. But if we focus on the mission or the task GOD wants us to get through, we don't feel the pain of the wound, HE sends people to treat that wound with you so that it is cured and it heals instantly!!! Because there are NO wounds too deep that JESUS cannot heal!!!
The LORD JESUS is Jehovah Rophe the great Healer!!! The instant Doctor!!! And if we only believe with all our hearts that HE is, we get healed totally!!! Totally!!!

I remember that I suffered in the hands of Antonio but I don't feel the pain anymore!!! That was the worst thing I had ever gone through in life! The verbal, emotional, mental abuse that the devil inside him inflicted me was totally brutal!!! Everyday I was crying, and I remember Mam Ester was crying with me on the other side of the wall when she heard us fight and shout violently everyday. See how much the good LORD is faithful? And she had prayed with me for Antonio too. But when GOD showed me that it wasn't Antonio hurting me but the devil, I don't hate Antonio at all. In fact GOD showed me that Antonio was only a victim that was an easy prey to the devil's wicked plans because of the sin of his father who originally was the witch, and him being the only son at age 11, when his father passed away, got all the demons and powers from his father, entering his body just like that because a curse runs through the bloodline of the family and this is what the bible says, written in the great book of
Numbers 14:18
The LORD is slow to anger, abounding in love and forgiving sin and rebellion. Yet he does not leave the guilty unpunished; he punishes the children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation.'
But behold! Today, GOD is so faithful because he sent Antonio in my life, at the most appropriate time that I needed to be rescued from the wrong relationship, to show me that I didn't forgive my offender and to show me that I was stronger than I thought I was (This Story is in Chapter 4 of My Story of me - The Deceived Rebel). GOD knew we needed each other for specific reasons and so GOD allowed evil to enter my life. Antonio needed me to show him that JESUS is real, that JESUS wasn't a "god god" like all the other gods introduced to him, YESHUA, JESUS is THE GOD!

Of all the many people he met, no one ever showed him JESUS except me and Mam Ester, our pizza house landlady. Ok, you want proof that I showed Antonio JESUS. During my 21 day fast, GOD told me to clean my room through my Mom, so I obeyed and when I did, I found 2 papers from him. The other one was evil with a drawing of an evil eye, so I burnt that right away. The other one was a letter, that I didn't read right away. The Spirit of GOD just told me to keep it until I am supposed to read it. I waited until the next day, to read it but GOD's Spirit told me to read HIS word first, before reading the letter. Finally, after much feeding from the Word of GOD, GOD told me to read it...I will share this letter with you even though some of the doubters may use this letter against me but I don't care, GOD is able protect me whatever HE has called me to do, I just obey. These are the sincere words from the soul of Antonio written to me:
And after I read that, I suddenly felt the need to respond to him by speaking these words: 
"You know why I am the only one that loved you Antonio? Because I AM (JESUS) lives inside of me, I AM (JESUS) lives inside of me, I AM (JESUS) lives inside of me."And right at that very moment I said that, the doorbell of my house rings unceasingly, and I knew right away that he had been listening to me in the Spirit realm. You see warriors, witches, don't only fly, they have powers to hear your every word because they listen so well in the Spirit. Something that you and I lack, something that GOD wants everyone of HIS children so much to do and that's why Antonio is very special to HIM, Antonio is very much loved by JESUS because he is one that lives life in the Spirit more than the flesh, even if he had been in the wrong side... That's why the LORD, who is just and faithful in all HIS ways, has provided Antonio's breakthrough and salvation since the day he was born, through the days I met him until July 4th 2017, the time I read his letter and I spoke back in reply to his letter because as the bell rang, I understood that Antonio's spirit was still hovering inside my house. When the bell didn't stop ringing, my dog Cobe barks frantically and this time he was barking at something in my left, and I could sense that spirit was there, and so I just said, "Antonio you are free, you are coming home to the Father, you will enter Heaven just as you entered my room here."

And right after that last word, the bell stopped ringing and my dog stopped barking, and his spirit just flew away flying free. For you see my dear Warriors, this Haven that I have in my room, is filled with the presence of GOD, no evil spirit could enter this room, and I myself was shocked that he was able to enter here and I realized that Antonio spirit was not evil, but he had been a prisoner of legions of demons for many years of his life. His spirit came to my room because he wanted to be assured that what GOD has been saying to him is true. That if he surrenders his life to the TRUE and LIVING GOD by confessing JESUS to be his Savior and Lord, then he will be saved. And that day, I believe with all my heart that Antonio's spirit is safe now in the hands of GOD even though his life on earth has suffered the consequences of his sin, his spirit lives and will not perish the second death because JESUS promised this and HE is faithful to HIS Promises. This is His Promise to Antonio, found in the last book of the Bible, every time I read it, I always thought it was for Antonio and wow! Today GOD has confirmed it even more:
Revelations 2:8-11 AMP
Message to Smyrna
8 “And to the angel (divine messenger) of the church in Smyrna write:
“These are the words of the First and the Last [absolute Deity, the Son of God] who died and came to life [again]:
9 ‘I know your suffering and your poverty (but you are rich), and how you are blasphemed and slandered by those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan [they are Jews only by blood, and do not believe and truly honor the God whom they claim to worship]. 10 Fear nothing that you are about to suffer. Be aware that the devil is about to throw some of you into prison, that you may be tested [in your faith], and for ten days you will have tribulation. Be faithful to the point of death [if you must die for your faith], and I will give you the crown [consisting] of life. 
11 He who has an ear, let him hear and heed what the Spirit says to the churches. He who overcomes [the world through believing that Jesus is the Son of God] will not be hurt by the second death (the lake of fire).’

John 3:16
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Hebrews 9:27-28 New International Version (NIV)
27 Just as people are destined to die once, and after that to face judgment, 28 so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.

HOLY is the LORD GOD Almighty who judges according to HIS righteousness!!! No man could ever fathom Your high ways O GOD!!! But I praise You for Your great, awesome and glorious ways O GOD that ever exceeds human understanding, because of it YOU amaze me everyday of my life and I have found my place in this world following and serving YOU all the days of my life!!!

To those who are still in doubt, I know you are reading everything I write. But I pray you cease judging based on your human perspective, logic and religious training and start listening to the SPIRIT of the Living GOD whose still small voice is whispering inside of you.
Read with an open mind and ask GOD to remove your doubts! The world or the unchurch humbly believes a prophet sent from GOD but how is it that you who are in church, serving His Temple, has struggled to believe HIS Voice? Because you look at the Messenger and you don't believe her even though she poured out her life at the feet of the FATHER and for everyone to read and speculate...tell me, can you lay down all your sins to the world in public and accept your mistakes??? If you can do that, I will say you are a true messenger of GOD. But if you are still keeping your dark hidden secrets, and then judging other people of their sins that had GOD exposed, you are not a prophet but a Hypocrite! GOD can use anyone my friend, don't be offended that HE is using me. But I pray for you because you are in danger and you prayed once for me while I was in danger!
Abba, Creator KING, I pray for the doubters in the Religious World that offer strange fire in Your Holy Temple courts, I pray for them the very words of the Prophet Isaiah:
Isaiah 55:6-9
6 Seek the Lord while he may be found;
call on him while he is near.
7 Let the wicked forsake their ways
and the unrighteous their thoughts.
Let them turn to the Lord, and he will have mercy on them, and to our God, for he will freely pardon.
8 “For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
neither are your ways my ways,”
declares the Lord.
9 “As the heavens are higher than the earth,
so are my ways higher than your ways
and my thoughts than your thoughts.

Glory be to the Father, HIS Son JESUS and the HOLY SPIRIT!!! JESUS, HaShem - the Name, above all Names, my Adonai, my Savior KING YESHUA - Melech Mashiach , who was, who is and is to come!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Once In a Blue Red Moon

Days of Awe - Night of Fire